Mr. Yergeau with several years of experience and training is a qualified environmental consultant, specializing in Asbestos and Lead Based Paint hazards. During this time Mr. Yergeau has performed countless inspections, assessments, and monitoring of abatement projects in residential, school, municipal, federal, and commercial settings. Mr. Yergeau is now the Field Operations Manager handling employee management, scheduling, and customer relations. Mr. Yergeau has also recently taken over the writing and updating of approximately 18 asbestos management plans for several public and private schools.
Originally from New Hampshire, Mr. Yergeau attended and graduated from the University of New Haven in 2008 with a B. S. in Chemistry, a B. S. in Forensic Science, and a minor in Criminal Justice. Now living in Hamden CT, with his wife, two sons, and dog, Mr. Yergeau is dedicated to his family. He is appreciative that is wife is able to stay home and believes the big sacrifices made in order to achieve this are definitely worth it. Mr. Yergeau is also an advocate for home schooling and believes living is learning. Mr. Yergeau is passionate about animals/nature, sports, and being involved in the raising of his children.
Trust, workmanship, and communication have been constants in Mr. Yergeau’s life since early childhood, learned from the examples set by his parents and reinforced through the Boy Scouts, schooling, work, and life experiences.
- EPA Accredited Asbestos Project Monitor
- AIHA Registry Programs LLC Board Approved Analyst #9102
- EPA and State of Connecticut Accredited Asbestos Inspector
- CT DPH Licensed Asbestos Project Monitor (#000634)
- CT DPH Licensed Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner (#000298)
- CT DPH Licensed Asbestos Project Designer (#000288)
- CT DPH Licensed Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor (#002225)
- CT DPH Licensed Lead Planner/Project Designer (#002165)